Because I’ve been writing since I was a kid, I’ve had the opportunity to develop a few different universes that I write in. At first, this developed mostly as a system for organizing my writing on my hard drive, then some universes really started to gel as more and more links manifested themselves between various projects.
Understand, while I’m active on only a few projects at a time, I’ve probably got about forty half-started or half-finished projects, dating back to around the time I was thirteen. That’s a lot of writing in a lot of worlds.
- Epsilon – A science fiction universe dominated by the Epsilon series. It also includes the short story “Falling Stars,” the Freedom Alpha and Stormer Elites stories, and the half-started project temporarily entitled Darkest Night.
- The Lost Angel Chronicles – An urban fantasy/paranormal universe where the children kidnapped by a cult are all grown up and fighting their way toward true freedom. It includes the novella What Angels Fear and my first NaNoWriMo project, When All’s Said and Done.
- Ambrose – This is the universe of the fiction serial Awakenings and its eventual sequel, Ambrose. It’s actually one of my newer universes and involves some fairly heavy use of mythology turned on its ear.
- E-557 – My newest science fiction universe, which includes my 2009 and 2010 Nanowrimo projects, The Last Colony and Ashes to Ashes.
- The UNSETIC Files – Taking place in the same universe as The Lost Angel Chronicles, the UNSETIC Files deal with all manner of paranormal and supernatural activity–from vampires to ghosts, psychics, and aliens–all in an effort to safeguard the people of Earth from the very worst of what’s out there.