So February was a little rough for me with writing and goals (as some might have noticed and my sister heard yesterday over drinks while we were hanging out in Chicago). This semester has been the first in a while when I actually had midterms and actually needed to study for them–and a month of wild weather left me exhausted (and has had me doing rounds with an upper respiratory bug). This said, March is a new month and I fully intend to do some catching up during said month, and as such some of the goals for the month will be adjusted accordingly.
- Blurb When All’s Said and Done (original deadline was February 28 and I just did not get it done)
- Brief write-up for untitled John and Tim UNSETIC yarn (I have locked down narration (third) and determined lead (both) but am not 100% certain on setting so I need to roll that around a little more an do a brief write up)
- At least one chapter of Lost and Found (making up from the two I missed for February)
By March 15:
- Storyboard and plot the untitled John and Tim UNSETIC yarn
- Determine the supporting cast for the John and Tim UNSETIC yarn
- Complete another chapter of Lost and Found
By March 30:
- Develop main plot and subplots of the untitled John and Tim UNSETIC yarn
- Figure out a title for the untitled John and Tim UNSETIC yarn
- Blurb the untitled John and Tim UNSETIC yarn
By April 1:
- Finish 5 chapters of Lost and Found during the month of March (this number includes the previous chapters indicated above)
- Start the first draft of the untitled John and Tim UNSETIC yarn
- Lock down scope, cast, and length of UNSETIC Files: Pawns
- Finish outline for Epsilon: Redeemer
- Blurb Epsilon: Redeemer
- Remember to wish my mom and dad a happy 41st anniversary
This week I’ve treated myself to a little vacation in Chicago for a few days (thanks to my spring break from GVSU and a much-needed actual day off from work). Yesterday was spent hanging out with my sister followed by dinner with our brother and my sister’s boyfriend (who is just as awesome as my siblings and sister-in-law, which is pretty damn awesome), so Tuesday was a pretty full day. I anticipate today being a little more low-key and will be setting my own pace–which will likely involve a lot of coffee, maybe a few drinks, and a whole lot of writing if things go according to the mental plan I’m currently laying out for myself.
As always, thanks for reading and thanks for your support!