As I sit here watching Once Upon a Time (and cheering on Belle as she embarks on a “solo” adventure back in fairy-tale land, apparently with Mulan as suspected), I’ve decided to punch up an update on the goals I announced a couple weeks back.
- When All’s Said and Done completed by mid-year, published by end of year ** Marginally on track.
- Legacies of the Lost Earth: The Last Colony edited and published by end of February ** Haven’t touched this editing yet.
- Epsilon: Redeemer completed by mid-year, published by end of year ** Marginally on track.
- UNSETIC Files: In the Beginning – at least two collection stories completed by end of January and published as ebooks by end of March ** Already published the first of this pair; second is in the hands of someone who gets to double-check some specific dialogue for me before I can do final edits.
- Awakenings: War Drums available as ebook and in print by end of June. ** This requires me to reach the end of the story I’m trying to tell with War Drums first. We’ll see what happens.
Stay tuned for more updates….